ING Group is laureate of RusPrix 2005 in nomination "The best Dutch business initiative in Russia"
ING Group C&EE:
ING Group is a global financial institution of Dutch origin active in the fields of banking, insurance and asset management in more than 50 countries, with 112,000 employees.
ING seeks to provide a full range of integrated financial services to private, corporate and institutional clients through a variety of distribution channels, giving them the freedom to choose the option which best suits their individual needs.
ING comprises a broad spectrum of prominent companies working close with the customer. Many of them operate under their own brand names. ING`s strategy, which sets clear objectives, seeks to achieve stable growth while maintaining healthy profitability. The Group`s financial strength, its broad range of products and services, the wide diversity of its profit sources and the good spread of risks form the basis for ING`s continuity and growth potential.
In all its operations, ING strikes a careful balance between the interests of its customers, its shareholders and its employees. It is conscious of its responsibilities in a changing society.
Responsiveness to the needs of its customers, entrepreneurship, professionalism, teamwork and integrity are paramount in all ING`s activities.
ING Bank (Eurasia):
• 1775 — First Russian Client opened account with Barings Brothers
• 1818 — Placed First Bonds for the Imperial Russian Goverment in London/Amsterdam
• 1850 — Appointed as Fiscal Agent in London for the Russian Government
• 1864 — Issued Bonds for the Russian Goverment to Finance building of first Railways
• 1908 — Issued Bonds for the City Government of Moscow for building of Tramways
• 1916 — Appointed to manage Sterling/Ruble Exchange
• 1994 — Became the second Foreign Bank to Receive Banking License in Russia
• 1995 — Started to provide Custody Services
• 1998 — Introduction of locally supported electronic banking system and 24-hour cash collection / Introduction of ATM network and payroll solutions
• 1999 — A USD 50 million capital increase is carried out
• 2000 — Obtained both VISA and Europay memberships
• 2001 — Started issuance of VISA cards
• 2004 — Became an official member of the deposit insurance system and was included by the state corporation "The Deposit Insurance Agency" into the list of registered banks
ING Bank (Eurasia) ZAO, a wholly owned subsidiary of ING Group, started its commercial activities in the 1st Quarter of 1994. Operating under the General License #2495 of the Central Bank of Russia, ING Bank (Eurasia) ZAO is licensed to serve residents and non-residents in both Rubles and hard currencies. ING Bank (Eurasia) ZAO is one of the leading international financial institutions in Russia with a focus on:
• Cash Management
• FX and Money Market, Treasury products
• Investment Banking
• Structured & General Lending